16th January 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?

i am doing my final year bds, i want to do my mastering in any best universities in abroad my academic marks are good..... wat should i do geet mastering in good colleges ??? any chance for me to study abroad is it really worth ??? if i want do my higher education in abroad wat i have to do??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  2. List of Cosmetics or Esthetics courses and universities Abroad? Can I study ENT after BDS?
  3. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  6. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  7. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  10. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  11. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  12. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  13. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  15. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  16. Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?
  17. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  18. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
27th January 2018, 02:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?

After completion of BDS course you can opt for MDS course. In order to pursue MDS course first you need to choose a university and apply for it. Once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can proceed for further procedure such as Visa and medical test. In some countries you may have to register with Dental Council of that country before applying for MDS course.

Entry requirements of MDS course for foreign universities:-
> You must have completed a Bachelor degree course in Dental Surgery from a recognized university..
> You must have minimum two years clinical experience in full-time clinical practice after BDS.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS.

These are the best foreign universities offering Master's in Dentistry:-
> University of Sydney
> University of Bridgeport
> Griffith University
> Queen Mary University of London
> University of Glassgow
> The University of Queensland
> Cardiff University
> King's College London
> University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?