18th May 2011, 01:03 AM
rajat_engineermech

What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?

i have done my engineering in mechanical.
now for further study i wnn 2 go abroad.
but i m confused betwn doing mtech or mba from abroad.
which country & university is best enough to do this

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  2. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  5. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  6. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  7. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  12. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  13. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  14. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  15. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  18. Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad? -- [New]
16th August 2011, 10:04 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajat_engineermech View Post
i have done my engineering in mechanical.
now for further study i wnn 2 go abroad.
but i m confused betwn doing mtech or mba from abroad.
which country & university is best enough to do this
M.Tech in Abroad is called M.S. this can be done in different universities in the country in which you wish to do.
This is will be a good opportunity for you if you are interested and is willing to do studies in foreign Most of them will select this option very carefully in view of recent Attacks on Indians in foreign countries.

Actually I wont support the Foreign studies. My opinion is that why to go and study in foreign after having so many opportunities to study in India Itself.

anyways its your wish to study wherever you like. The procedure to do M.S is
you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations.

you have to apply for various universities with these scores. The list of best universities will depend upon the country which you are going to select.

after getting a call letter from the university for which you applied you have to appear to get study visa in the respective country's embassy to get permission to study in their country.

In this way you have to apply for MS course in other countries.

Coming to MBA it is the best choice to do MBA in other countries than that of MS if you want to do foreign studies and if you are financially sound though you can do MBA in foreign rather than doing MS course

So simple do MBA course in a proper way and come back to india with the knowledge obtained by foreign county studies. and establish something in India and Provide employment and make india great.

This is what I want to say at the end

All the best for your plans

Regards

~AdityA~
12th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?

Thanx Aditya
18th May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?

sir i am 3 year student of mechanical stream and i am confused how to jobs in foriegn country or it would be gud for me to take masters degree from foriegn plz do help me
9th July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i hav lesser percntg in BE ie.. 56% can i go for MS in abroad
5th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i m BE mechanical engg. i m confused tat either i hav to go mtech or mba.....
21st July 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Now i am doing my B.Tech Textile Final year.. I am planning to do my higher studies in abroad.which university and country is affordable ??? And please say the steps to be taken
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?