20th January 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?

hello
what is the procedure to get admission
in diploma course in electrical engineering????????
I have secured only 16583 rank in Odisha DET.......
Please tell me about the colleges for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  2. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  4. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Tech to a candidate who has secured 92137 rank in EAMCET?
  6. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  7. Best colleges in Indian that offer Lateral entry to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders
  8. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  9. Admission in APC Ray Polytechnic College for Electrical Engineering Diploma to a candidate who has secured 457 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  11. Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  13. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Biotechnology) for a candidate who has secured 50 rank in PGECET?
  15. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  16. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  17. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  18. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
23rd January 2015, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Odisha.

1. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (I.G.I.T), Dhenkanal (Orissa), At/Po-IGIT Campus, Sarang (Parjang) , Dhenkanal (Dhenkanal Dist.) - 759146

2. Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engineering, Rourkela (Orissa), Jail Road , Rourkela (Sundargarh Dist.) - 769004

3. Aryan Institute of Engineering and Technology (AIET), Cuttack (Orissa), Vidya-vihar, Sundargram , Cuttack (Cuttack Dist.) - 754002

4. Nalanda Institute Of Technology, Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), Buddhist Villa, Chandaka , Bhubaneshwar (Khurda Dist.) - 754005

5. Indus School of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), Barakuda Heights , Bhubaneshwar (Khurda Dist.) - 752050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?