I am a student of B.Sc 1st year.
I am from science stream.
I want to be a Wbcs officer.
How can I prepare for my goal?
please help me for the written exam

20th May 2017, 11:44 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack WBCS exam?

To become a WBCS (West Bengal civil service) officer the candidate needs to prepare well and to study hard as there are many subjects to study like English, Geography, History, Polity, Economics, etc. It is better to take coaching classes to crack the WBCS exam as they will teach you the short tricks and how to complete your syllabus within the stipulated time so that you can score well in the examination. They will also help you to increase your speed which is mandatory to crack the exam also you need to study around 7-8 hours for 6 days continue and on the 7th day you have to revise all the previous study which you had completed on the last 6 days. The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university irrespective of the stream and the marks percentage and the candidate must be able to read, write and speak the regional language which is Bengali and the age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not have exceeded the age of 32 years there is also the age relaxation for the reserved candidates (SC/ST - 05 years, OBC/PH - 03 years).
10th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a wbcs officer in future. Can i take science stream after 10th class?? What subject should I choose after my higher secondary exam???
30th December 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir m studying in class 12 my streams is science(computer)and i dont like phy and chem ...can i crack wbsc by neglecting these two suhject??if yes then waht should i do after 12 ???
11th December 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am
I'm a student of MCA 2nd Year .
Now I want to prepare for WBCS as well as NET
Is it possible ?
If possible then how ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?