21st January 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?

hello
i want to know how much percentage should
i get in gate to getting scholarship for mtech.
is it true that i cant get any
other scholarship after getting this.

30th August 2015, 08:10 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?

**Firstly I want to clear your doubt that there is not any minimum percentage in GATE marks for getting the scholarship..

**If you are GATE qualified and got admission in any AICTE approved institution.. Then you will definitely got the scholarship no matter how many marks you have secured in the GATE exam..

**But the advantage is that if you secured more marks in the GATE exam.. Then you have a chance to got admission IIT or NIT's..

**And It is fact that if you are getting the GATE scholarship.. then you can't get any other scholarship because this scholarship is given for students as assistance ship and if you are getting from other means also then there is no need to get the GATE scholarship....
11th July 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?

What is the fees structure for studying PG degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?