18th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks

where is the mca colleges in thane ,there i will get admission ,in 12th pass by maths and my percentage will be 62.83

Related Questions:
  1. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges classes available in Thane? How may I register myself in the same?
  3. List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks
  4. Date of start of M.Com admission in colleges of Thane and Mulund?
  5. Can I secure admission after scoring 6283 rank in Amrita?
  6. Colleges offering B.Ed through correspondence in Thane district in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  9. In which all colleges of Thane I can get admission having score 100 marks in CET? -- [New]
  10. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  11. Can I get direct admission for MCA having completed my B.Sc. Degree in Open University? List of colleges offering the MCA course?
  12. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  13. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  14. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  15. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  16. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  17. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  18. List of Institutions available in Thane for doing AMIE? How may I apply for the course?
9th May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks

PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT MCA COLLEGES IN THANE,KALYAN OR NEAR OF THESE AREA
3rd June 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MCA colleges available in Thane? What's the admission procedure? I've completed 12th(Maths) with 62.83% marks

i scored 73.83% in science i wish to do mca.Is there any government colg in thane or nearby area???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?