22nd January 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?

Sir,
I want to get admission in M.Sc in Electronics course
in Delhi University....kindly tell me how can I do this?
I am almost complete my B.Sc in Electronics.
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  4. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  5. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  8. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  10. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  12. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
  14. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  15. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
  16. Procedure to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University for a candidate who has completed 12th 4 years ago?
  17. What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University
  18. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
23rd January 2015, 09:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to get admission in M.Sc in Electronics course
in Delhi University....kindly tell me how can I do this?
I am almost complete my B.Sc in Electronics.
Please reply as soon as possible

Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc in Electronics after completing B.Sc Electronics. In order to get admission in Delhi University you must score at least 50% marks at graduation level. Since, you didn't mention anything about your marks. So, If you have scored more than 50% marks then definitely you are eligible.

Bachelor’s degree with physics/maths as a subject with 50% percentage of marks from a recognized university. A few seats are also reserved tor students clearing entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University.

Application form can be obtained from the website www.du.ac.in. The application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- in favor of The Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi.

Contact Information:

University of Delhi, DU, Delhi
University of Delhi South Campus Benito Juarez Marg
New Delhi - 110021
Phone-No: 0112411114124118854
Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?