22nd January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

hello
i have done MA (english lit.) with 55% marks ,so i want to know about ugc recognized universities in delhi for doing phd and want to know about the fee structure and addmission process of that university.....
regards,
bhoomika shakya

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism? -- [New]
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  6. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  10. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  15. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  16. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  17. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
30th March 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have done MA (english lit.) with 55% marks ,so i want to know about ugc recognized universities in delhi for doing phd and want to know about the fee structure and addmission process of that university.....
regards,
bhoomika shakya

List of universities offering PhD courses in Delhi is given below:

University of Delhi - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

Jawaharlal Nehru University - Official Website

The fee for the PhD course varies from one university to another. The fee for the PhD in English in IGNOU is Rs 6,600 only. Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details.
Candidates who have passed master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized are eligible to apply for the PhD. Candidates have to clear an entrance examination and interview for the admission. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/MPhil shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The above given is the common admission procedure for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?