22nd January 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?

Hello
I have scored 588 marks in 12th class
but I didn't get letter of scholarship offer
and now I am doing b.com 2nd year,
can I apply for scholarship now????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for scholarship for a B.Com 2nd year student?
  4. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Is Scholarship available for only 1st year students? How can a 2nd year student apply for the same?
  6. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure to apply in LIC Foundation Scholarship for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  11. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  12. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  13. Can I apply for bank test with 12th qualification? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  15. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  16. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  17. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  18. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
8th July 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?

I have scored 83 percent in 2nd p.u.c And now I m doing 2nd year b.com .can i apply scholarship Now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?