18th May 2011, 11:53 AM
doctorpooja28

How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?

sir/mam
i had completed my B.D.S on 31 nov, 2011. Now i wants to do M.D.S. But i m not able to decide how to proceede. Which exams to prepare?? hpw to prepare??? I m from middle class. Is it very expensive to do M.D.S ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  3. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  4. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  5. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  6. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  9. What are the entrance examination we need to prepare for doing MDS course abroad? -- [New]
  10. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  11. Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?
  12. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  14. Which branch is preferable to study in MDS after completing BDS?
  15. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  16. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  17. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  18. Is it highly expensive to study MDS in New York University? Can I get job in India?

24th April 2015, 10:33 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?

Hi,
You can do MDS (Master of dental surgery), only if you fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

1. Candidate should qualify in either MBBS or BDS.
2. Minimum age of candidate should be 21 years.

All India Common entrance test(AICET) is conducted by many dental colleges. One should be physically fit to appear for the same. Besides this some colleges conduct their own entrance exams too. Some are as follows:

1. Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam
2. Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women MDS Entrance Exam
3. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
4. Banaras Hindu University BHU MDS Entrance Test
5. Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam
6. Barkatullah University MDS Entrance Exam
7. Bharath University Chennai MDS Entrance Exam
8. Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital (Pune) MDS Entrance Exam
9. Bhavnagar University MDS Entrance Exam..etc
The fee structure varies from college to college. However, the private ones cost more. You can apply for the entrance exams filling forms online and submission of fees at the same time by visiting the website of respective college you choose.
thanks
regards
swarnali

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?