23rd January 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?

hello
after doing bds i willing to do mds and i
know thats a good option but i want to know
that in which field of mds i can get good job?
so as to make my career better.....

25th January 2015, 08:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
after doing bds i willing to do mds and i
know thats a good option but i want to know
that in which field of mds i can get good job?
so as to make my career better.....
You can apply for MDS Pedodontics after completing BDS. There is good scope for MDS Pedodontics in both the Private and public sectors as well. This MDS Pedodontics plays very major role in the entire health care system. After completing MDS Pedodontics, you can find good job opportunity in the Health Care field.

Apart this you can also work as a Teacher/Lecturer in various private Institutions. You can also apply for research institutes and medical colleges as researchers. You can find the job opportunity in Medical Services Defense Sector below, under the Ministry of Defense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?