23rd January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?

hello
what is the procedure to take admission
in PhD in microbiology from Manipal university
after getting GATE percentile of 32.33 from SC category,
Where else i can apply for PhD through this GATE score?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  2. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  3. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  4. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  5. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  6. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  8. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  9. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  11. List of colleges where I can get admission for PhD as per my GATE score?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  14. Admission process for Ph.D from IISC, Bangalore after 97 or above percentile in GATE?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  17. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  18. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
12th May 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?

Hello

I have completed m-tech through gate exam and gate score was valid for 2-years and now I want to take admission in phd. Am I eligible for scholarship or I have to qualify gate exam again? Guide me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?