23rd January 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?

Respected Sir
i qualified gate life sciences and
i want to do pHD through GATE.
May I know what are the universities
that offer me pHD through GATE score?????

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D programs in Pharmaceutics?
  2. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. Universities providing stipend for GATE qualified candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  14. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  16. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  18. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
25th January 2015, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?

You can pursue Ph.D in Life Sciences from following Universities in India

1. Jawaharlal Nehru University : School of Life Sciences (SLS), New Delhi (Delhi)
New Delhi (Delhi) - 110067

2. NISER School of Biological Sciences , Cuttack (Orissa), Institute of Physics Campus, PO: Sainik School , Cuttack (Cuttack Dist.) - 751005

3. Kurukshetra University : Department of Zoology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

4. School of Life Sciences : North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
Post Box No.80, Umavi Nagar , Jalgaon (Jalgaon Dist.) - 425001

5. Mahatma Gandhi Missions Institute of Biosciences and Technology, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Gate No. 1, MGM Hospital Campus, N-6, Cidco , Aurangabad (Aurangabad Dist.) - 431003
30th November 2022, 09:55 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?

List of universities

Jawaharlal Nehru university

Kurukshethra university

Mahathma Ghandi mission institute

School of life science

NISER school of bioscience
5th December 2022, 11:11 AM
dmmamun08

Thank you for posting!It's really awesome. This is an incredible invention in today's world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?