23rd January 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Gorika from jalandhar and I am doing job in private sector. My qualifications are Msc fashion designing. I would want to know that what’s the procedure of get the government job of lecturer in fashion designing. And also want to know that which courses are required for the same. one thing more I also want to know about any entrance test or paper for the lecturer job in fashion designing (government).I also ask the same at another site but there I didn’t receive any revert regarding this. Hopefully I will got the satisfied answer from you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  2. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  3. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  4. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  5. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  6. Can I get job as Lecturer in government field?
  7. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  9. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  10. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  13. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  15. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  17. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  18. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
23rd August 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?

can i get government job after Bsc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector
17th January 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?

I did M.Sc fashion designing and one year diploma from INIFD. How can I apply for government job in my field?
20th January 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ mam, I have done Fashion Deign Diploma from South Delhi Polytechnic college. How can I get Government job in teaching field?
5th June 2017, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

After passing BSc Fashion designing course may I applied instructor post in government itinerary Institute
10th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Meenu from jaipur and I am doing job in private sector. My qualifications are Msc fashion designing. I would want to know that what's the procedure of get the government job of lecturer in fashion designing. And also want to know that which courses are required for the same. one thing more I also want to know about any entrance test or paper for the lecturer job in fashion designing (government).I also ask the same at another site but there I didn't receive any revert regarding this. Hopefully I will got the satisfied answer from you
26th September 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get goverment job after b.sc fashion design of lecturer and what entrance exam we have to fight
10th October 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc fashion design. How to get government job in teaching field
4th September 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MSC FASHION DESIGN HOW TO GET GOVERNMENT JOB IN TEACHING FIELD ?
30th July 2022, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma with bsc home science pass out students I am searching for job
28th November 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am sakshi from aurangabad. My qualifications are BFA in Fashion Designing. I would want to know that what%u2019s the procedure of get the government job of lecturer in fashion designing? And also want to know that which courses are required for the same? One thing more I also want to know about any entrance test or paper for the lecturer job in fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?