25th January 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?

Hello
I have completed my MCA. I want to go ahead with my studies by taking up a Phd course in Comp Sci. I want to do my Phd course in abroad. But I have no idea about which university is good? which entrance exam I have got to write? and if scholarship is available how to get it? So can anyone help me out by giving me the details.
1. List of universities/ colleges
2. Entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  4. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  5. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  7. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  8. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  9. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  10. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  11. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  13. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  14. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  17. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities in Abroad offering M.Sc Forestry? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
19th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?

I have completed my MCA. I want to go ahead with my studies by taking up a Phd course in Comp Sci. I want to do my Phd course in abroad. But I have no idea about which university is good? which entrance exam I have got to write? and if scholarship is available how to get it? So can anyone help me out by giving me the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?