25th January 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?

hello
i ve done CMLT and bscmlt .
i am interested in integrated phd in microbiology .
plz give me some suitable universities
thanks in advance

13th March 2015, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?

You can apply for admission in following Universities for Ph.D in Microbiology

1. Mangalore University : Department of Studies and Research in Microbiology, Madikeri (Karnataka), Mangalore University Post Graduate centre, Cauvery Campus , Madikeri (Kodagu (Coorg) Dist.) - 571201

2. University of Delhi : Faculty of Inter Displinary and Applied Science, New Delhi (Delhi)
University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg,Dhaula Kuan , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110021

3. Andhra University : College of Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Andhra University, Waltair , Vishakapatnam (Vishakapatnam Dist.) - 530003

4. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana) Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

5. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001
20th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?

I'm studying B.Sc Microbiology with nanotechnology 2nd yr Im interested to do research but I don't no how to do the research? So pls help me... And give me some ideas?
11th May 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Tell me Delhi University offering integrated MSc PhD course in microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?