25th January 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?

Hello
I want to know that I have any opportunity
to study MBBS after complete B.Sc nursing in abroad????
How many cost and time to complete MBBS course?
Waiting for your reply.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  5. Necessary criteria to study MBBS Abroad with freeship?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  7. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. How to do MBBS from abroad with low fee under 7 Lakh?
  10. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  11. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  12. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  13. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  15. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  16. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?
  17. Best institutes in Abroad for MBBS and their requirements?
  18. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
27th January 2018, 03:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?

Yes, you can get admission in foreign University to pursue MBBS. The entry requirements vary for each university. These are the important things which you have to keep in mind before applying for MBBS:-
> You must have archived high grads in 12th standard including Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
> You will have to appear for English Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.
> You will need to take the relevant admissions test before you submit your application on University.
> You may need to take an Interview face to face or via Skype.

*Cost to study MBBS vary country to country.
> Cost would be more them US$ 1,00,000 in USA.
> Cost would be More then 37,000 Euro in UK.
> Cost would be more then AUD$ 1,60,000 in Australia etc.
29th March 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?

Im completing bsc nursing and i wish to study mbbs but im not appearing neet exam if this possible to study mbbs without neet exam in abroad please tell me and help me please
12th July 2022, 03:41 PM
usmedico

Post Re: Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?

If you are considering a medical career, pursuing MBBS after your B.Sc-Nursing degree is a great option. The MBBS course is generally 5.5 to 6 years long, including a mandatory clinical internship. The course requires a minimum of 10+2 education and passes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks. The minimum score for reserved categories may be different. You must also qualify for the NEET entrance examination to be able to pursue your MBBS course in India.

The medical school program takes six years, or 12 semesters. This program includes pre-clinical courses in anatomy, cell biology, genetics, physiology, and immunology, as well as an elective in psychiatry, pharmacology, or physiology. You will also have to complete a mandatory internship to practice medicine. Once you've graduated, you can enter a hospital or private practice as a consultant.

Besides, MBBS students can practice medicine in India. There are many government medical colleges in the Philippines and you can pursue the course for affordable fee if you pass the NEET examination. The cost of living is also low in the Philippines - around $ 180 to 200 per month. Most top Philippines colleges have excellent facilities and hostels for students. All of them are equipped with all the facilities necessary for comfortable living.

A medical degree abroad can open doors to new opportunities. There are many countries that offer quality medical education at an affordable price. MBBS programs abroad are growing in popularity with students from different countries. Here, you can study abroad, earn an MBBS degree, and work in a country where you are recognized globally. And you can even get a scholarship to complete your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?