25th January 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of training at Indore Tools Limited company?

I am a student of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Science and technology,Indore doing my UG in Industrial Production Engineering.I am in 4th sem n i want to do training during summer vacation in Indore tool limited company,pithampur.Can u please help me to get training there or tell me procedure to do the same.Please reply me as soon as possible.Thankyou for your consideration.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  2. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  4. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  5. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  6. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure for training and job in NTPC plant near Indore?
  8. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  9. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  10. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  11. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for IT post after completing MCA?
  13. What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore
  14. How to get inplant training in Madras Fertilizer Limited
  15. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  16. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  18. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
1st January 2018, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of training at Indore Tools Limited company?

You can contact someone whom you know working over there and you can apply through their reference. You can also visit the branch of the company and submit your resume with a cover letter mentioning the details of your training. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. Hence, if you are eligible then they will allow you for the training after a round of personal interview.

Add: 111, Sector 'b', Sanwer Road, Industrial Area, Industrial Area, Risi Nagar, Tilak Path, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
ph - 0731 272 1767
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?