25th January 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after Diploma in Biomedical engineering?

hello my question is that I have completed my diploma in biomedical and now I want to do job can I get job? and if I get job then what type of job did I get. l hope that you will answer me soon and I request u to give answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  4. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  14. Job opportunities for biomedical engineering students?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
17th June 2016, 01:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after Diploma in Biomedical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello my question is that I have completed my diploma in biomedical and now I want to do job can I get job? and if I get job then what type of job did I get. l hope that you will answer me soon and I request u to give answer soon.

The aspirant can get a job in healthcare organizations like hospitals, medical centers etc. You can also work in medical equipment manufacturers and service providers. You can also work as technical officer, sales engineer, service engineer in a medical equipment companies. There are various medical equipment manufacturing companies available in India. So you can try for a job in those organizations and you can apply for a job in hospitals. The healthcare industry is one of the industries that growing fast. So you can get a job in those spaces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?