25th January 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

Hello
I am studying btech 2nd year I have a backlog
so I want to know will this effect to study ms in abroad.
and what was the minimum percentage in btech to
study ms in best universities in abroad?

26th January 2015, 12:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

You can get admission to pursue MS in Aboard, even if you have backlog. That's because most of universities are even offering admissions to the students, who have more than 5 backlogs. So, having backlog is not a big issue. And there is no particular cutoff percentage, which is required to get admission. But, it is better to have more than 60% to get admission at most of the universities.
1st December 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?

1. I have only 58 %in Be & ielts of band 5.5. Can I get admissions in canada and Australia.
2. And can I get job in particular country where I do my ms...
3. I have to take education loan so can I get a good salary manage to repay the loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?