25th January 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?

Hello,

I do the diploma in E.C.E from Don Bosco Institute of Technical Education. after diploma i will want to take admission in Degree now any one tell me WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF D2D ADMISSION on this year??
IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM TO TAKE ADMISSION IN West Bengal???
PLEASE REPLY ME...

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  2. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  9. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  10. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
  11. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  13. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  14. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  15. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  16. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  17. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
26th January 2015, 04:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?

To get admission in Degree course after completion of three years Diploma course from a recognised board, you need to appear in JELET examination. JELET is a joint entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to second year of four years degree courses.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must have passed Diploma examination with at least 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks from an AICTE approved institution.

2. There is no age limit to appear in JELET examination.

By qualifying the JELET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?