25th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?

I am pursuing my B.tech in computer science(4th year),i have a great interest in interior designing,i am appearing for GATE exam. Can u please tell that after appearing in GATE and scoring good marks, will i ll able able for the post graduation in architecture,so that i can pursue my dream(interior desiging).?

2nd April 2017, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?

GATE score is not considered for interior desgining courses admission. You can only get admission in engineering and architecture courses through GATE.

Hence, you need to appear for some other entrance exam, which may be conducted by the concerned institute or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?