25th January 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?

Sir
I want do phd in sociology kya mds sociology se phd krati h?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  5. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology?
  6. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
  8. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
  9. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
  10. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  11. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  13. List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?
  14. What is the difference between Ph.D in Anthropology and Ph.D in Sociology?
  15. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  16. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D in Sociology?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Sociology for retired workman?
13th June 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want do phd in sociology kya mds sociology se phd krati h?
First you must satisfy the educational qualification to be eligible for PhD in Sociology.

Applicants must have Master Degree in Sociology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The minimum required percentage for admission to course is 55% and up to 5% relaxation will be given for those candidates who are belong to reserved category. Candidates with professional experience can also apply for the course.
13th June 2015, 02:16 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?

For getting admission in P.hd you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria :

1. First of all you have to pursue master degree with minimum 55 % marks.

2. Before that Your graduation must have a minimum %age of 50.

3. After taking admission in Ph.D program you have to complete some course work for requisite credits.

4. Your age must not be less than 18 year to get admission in P.hd irrespective to your caste whether it comes under reserved category.

So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to make yourself such that you will fulfill all above criteria then you can easily get admission in P.hd course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?