26th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to study abroad?

What are the requisites for further education admission abroad?

26th January 2015, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study abroad?

There are different requirements for different candidates to study in Abroad. For example, a candidate who wish to pursue UG course in Abroad need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination and a candidate who wish to pursue Master's degree course need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. Since, you have not mentioned your educational qualification, we are unable to say what are the requirements that you need o study in Abroad. So, I suggest you to mention your educational qualification in the query, so, that we can help you what are the requirements that you need to study in Abroad.
8th June 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

im final year ECE student.im planning to do MS in abroad but im confused in selecting the country with minimum budget and tution fees.can you suggest me the countries with minimum budget and nformation about loans and scholarship ???
7th July 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams and requirements to study interior designing in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?