26th January 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?

hello
i want to know that how much
percent needed in 10th cbse senior
secondary exam that will help me to get
admission in science stream in higher secondary?
please let me know immediately

27th January 2015, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?

No percentage criteria in 10th standard is required to pursue Higher secondary in Science stream but, you must have qualified your 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board i.e., you must have scored at least 40% marks in your 10th standard to be eligible to pursue Higher secondary in Science stream.Most of the schools offers direct admission in 11th standard based on the marks score by candidate in 10th standard but, some schools conduct their own entrance test and provides admission to candidates who have scored good marks in entrance examination.
29th January 2015, 12:47 AM
anair

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?

It depends on the school you are opting for. Lot of schools today keep cut-off criteria. Different streams have different cut-off marks. Science stream usually has the highest cut-off marks. Most schools however give some leniency for students of the same school.
26th April 2015, 08:05 PM
PATHGUIDE

Different schools keep their own criteria of percentage for providing students with
science
arts
commerce stream

There are no cut off mentioned by CBSE board for percentage required to study in 11th standard.
With lots of competition students keep their percentages high for science stream then for commerce and then for arts stream.
22nd September 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get science stream if I have just got 8 cgpa in term one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?