26th January 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?

Dear sir/mam,
I am studying M.Sc Biotechnology in India.
I am interested to do phd but in Abroad...
Kindly tell me which university provides this Biotechnology course
in abroad? and tell me about the entrance exam for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  6. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  9. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
  10. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  11. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  13. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  14. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  18. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
29th January 2015, 01:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering Ph.D in Biotechnology.

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Address:
285 Old Westport Road,
North Dartmouth, MA 02747, United States

University of Central Florida
Address:
4000 Central Florida Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32816, United States

San Francisco State University
Address:
1600 Holloway Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94132, United States

Northeastern University
Address:
360 Huntington Avenue,
Boston, MA 02115, United States

George Mason University
Address:
4400 University Drive,
Fairfax, VA 22030, United States

Admission Requirements:-
To get admission in these universities, you have to complete GRE exam. That's because these universities offers admission in Biotechnology course by considering GRE score of the candidates. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your GRE test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?