26th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Hello
I am a student of B.tech 2nd year
(Stream-Electrical Engineering).
I need a scholarship to pay a
handy part of my semester fees
(.so please give me some advise how I can get a scholarship??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  3. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  4. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for online scholarship to study MBA course?
  6. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  7. Can I apply for scholarship if pursue B.Tech in IGNOU? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  9. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  10. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  13. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  14. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  15. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  16. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  18. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
27th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

You can get scholarship to pursue B.Tech course if you can satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. To avail this scholarship and fee exemption, you need to submit Income and Caste Certificate along with your scholarship application form.

4. If all the details provided by you is found correct and verified by officers, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?