26th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?

sir,
i'm studying b.tech 2nd year of computer science branch in an engg.
college in andhra pradesh.my college is afflicted to JNTU,Hyd. I secured 74% in my 1st b.tech.I want to apply for scholarship.my father is government teacher.I have one brother studying 2.which type of scholarship should i opt?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarships for B.Tech. students of JNTU
  3. Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student?
  4. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  5. JNTU 3rd year 2nd Semester Artificial Intellgence Previous years question papers
  6. List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?
  7. How to get admission in JNTU Kakinada in B.Tech final year?
  8. Names of international scholarship agencies? How to apply for scholarship in those agencies?
  9. Names of schalarshipss for a second year food tech student?
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(ME) 2nd semester student?
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Probability Theory and Stochastic Process Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  15. What are various scholarships exams in India?
  16. How to change college in the 2nd year of M.Tech course from JNTU Hyderabad affiliated college?
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-2nd Year Advanced Data structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th July 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?

Sir,
sub: How to get scholarship
i am studying btech second year cse in autonomous college .I have no money to pay the fee of this year because of my poverty.i got 78% in btech first year.
Could you please tell how to get scholarship.
Please help to complete my studies.
Ph:8096044954
thank you.
Your thanking,
one poor student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?