27th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?

hello
i am diploma civil engineer and i am working
in private company,my age is 37 years,
now i want to complete bachelor degree
in civil engineering through distance education in India.
can you please tell me where and how should i apply in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  2. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  3. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  5. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  6. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  8. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  9. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  10. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  15. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  16. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I do diploma or degree in Architet Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

29th January 2015, 07:30 PM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?

AMIE or Associate Member of Institutions of Engineers attracts scores applicants every year. The reason for its popularity is that it can be studied in distance education style.
Taking your B.Tech from this institute is the best idea because they arrange AMIE Postal classes. Therefore it is the best for an employed person.

The eligibility to apply for the course is :

-The candidate must have a 3 year Diploma course certificate from a recognized university, or
-Class 12 certificate having Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum 45% marks.

Since you already are a Diploma holder you are good to go for the course.

To join the program:

-First of all visit this link to download the application form:https://www.ieindia.org/member_application.aspx

-The total course fee for correspondence course is- Rs 21000/- for Diploma holders.
The first installment of Rs 12000 need to be paid for admission. It will cover your registration fee, course material fee, processing fee, admission fee and fee for 1st semester.

-Fee should be paid by Demand Draft in favor of THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS payable at KOLKATA.

>You need to attach attested copy of your
-Final Diploma certificate.
-Birth Certificate
-Mark sheets of 10+2
-Marriage certificate if applicable

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?