27th January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bangalore University is affiliated with AICTE?

Hello
Does any one who can answer
whether bachelor of hotel management
affiliated with bangalore university 4
year course is aicte approval???????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  2. What is the scholarship amount issued for SC/ST students of Bachelor of Hotel Management Colleges affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. How to do regular M.Com?
  5. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  6. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  7. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  9. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  13. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  14. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
  15. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  16. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  17. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
28th January 2015, 04:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bangalore University is affiliated with AICTE?

Yes, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) under graduate course in Bangalore University is affiliated with AICTE. This BHM course is offered by Bangalore University and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Bangalore University is a permanent affiliated institute which is approved by AICTE Government of India.

Click here for Contact Details of BU

For More Details Click here
28th January 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Hotel Management in Bangalore University is affiliated with AICTE?

No, the Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Bangalore University is not affiliated with AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). But, the university is affiliated by the following organisations :-

--> University Grants Commission

--> National Assessment and Accreditation Council

--> Association of Indian Universities

--> Association of Commonwealth Universities
28th January 2015, 11:55 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The Bachelor of Hotel Management is a 3 years degree courses. BHM college is affiliated with Bangalore University is completely approved by the AICTE.

Basic eligibility for Bachelor of Hotel Management course is XII pass are equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?