27th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?

Hello
I am Completed Diploma in Technology.
I want to do B.E. petroleum engineering.
Is this possible for me?
What is the career scope for petrol engineers?
What will a petroleum engineer do???????

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  2. Is there any need of learning any course by Petroleum engineering degree holder to pursue a job?
  3. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  4. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  7. After diploma in Electronics Engineering can I do degree in Petroleum Engineering? Scope in Petroleum Engineering?
  8. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  9. Detail information and recruitment methods about industries in India and Abroad that recruit B.Tech Plastic Engineers?
  10. How to study diploma as Petroleum engineer? I am a commerce 12th student
  11. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  13. Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  15. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study diploma in Petroleum engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  17. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. How can a Petroleum Engineer get job in Kuwait?
20th June 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am Completed Diploma in Technology.
I want to do B.E. petroleum engineering.
Is this possible for me?
What is the career scope for petrol engineers?
What will a petroleum engineer do???????
Being a Diploma in Technology student, you are eligible to apply for B.E in Petroleum Engineering through Lateral entry. Those candidates who have completed Diploma in Petroleum Engineering are directly eligible to join in 2nd year B.E Petroleum Engineering course through lateral entry. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the Lateral Entry admission test, which is conducted by the respective university. Here, I have listed the National level Lateral Entry entrance exam,

- KIIT University Lateral Entry Entrance Examination
www.kiit.ac.in

- PU-LEET Entrance Test
puleet.puchd.ac.in

- LPU NEAT (National Engineering Aptitude Test)
www.lpu.in/admissions/LPU_entrance_tests.php

- MIT-Manipal BE Lateral Entry Entrance Exam
manipal.edu
27th May 2017, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?

Am boniphace, a diploma holder in mineral exploration and mining geology.I would like to know is there any possibility to study petroleum geoscience or P.geology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?