27th January 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?

hello
i wish to study 3 year diploma course
through distance learning in printing
technology for my promotion.
kindly tell me the colleges in kerala
now i work in printing department
of kerala government, pls help

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  2. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  3. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  4. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  5. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  6. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  7. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of Distance colleges which offer Engineering Diploma courses in Punjab?
  9. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  10. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  12. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  13. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  14. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  15. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  16. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  17. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  18. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2015, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Kerala

1. Manglam School of Printing Technology, Ettumanoor (Kerala), Mangalam hills , Ettumanoor (Kottayam Dist.) - 686631

2. DCSMAT Institute of Printing and Imaging, Kottayam (Kerala), DC Kizhakemuri Edam,Good shepherd street , Kottayam (Kottayam Dist.) - 686001
29th January 2015, 03:55 PM
anair

Default Re: List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
through distance learning in printing
technology for my promotion.
kindly tell me the colleges in kerala
now i work in printing department
of kerala government, pls help
The printing industry has made innovative leaps in the past decade. The Graphics arts industry, offset printing is clearly in the lead.

Don Bosco Institute of Graphics Arts, Communication Technology is a well known institute. It is located near NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi.
The official link of the institute is: http://www.dbigact.com/

Other State University polytechnic colleges also provide the course. University of Calicut is providing Diploma in Printing Technology.

Government Polytechnic and I.P.T Shornur is also providing Diploma in Printing Technology.

For seeking admissions to these institutes for distance program you will have to approach the colleges directly.
8th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hello
through distance learning in printing & packaging for my promotion. I work in offset printing company
kindly tell me the colleges in Chandigarh or haryana, pls help
14th January 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List of Distance college which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Bihar or West Bengal ?
28th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in diploma programme in printing technology through distance mode. please tells me about colleges who offered this course in delhi in distance mode. Please tell me I required it for my promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?