18th May 2011, 01:34 PM
BHARPUR

Courses that I can do in Pharmacy field after doing 12th Non Medical?

I have done 12th with stream non-medical. Now I want to do Pharmacy.
please tell me the courses of that line.

Thanks

25th August 2011, 11:06 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Courses that I can do in Pharmacy field after doing 12th Non Medical?

Pharmacy is a noble Profession.

There are basically three courses available after your school in Pharmacy field.

First is Diploma in pharmacy which give you the idea about what is pharmacy all about with little practical knowledge.It is of 3 years Duration

Second is Bachelor in Pharmacy which give you the whole idea about what Pharmacy is with more emphasis on Practical knowledge.It is of 4 years Duration

Third is Doctorate in Pharmacy which is of Doctoral level and mainly involves the Clinical area.It is of 6 years Duration
25th August 2011, 11:40 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Courses that I can do in Pharmacy field after doing 12th Non Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHARPUR View Post
I have done 12th with stream non-medical. Now I want to do Pharmacy.
please tell me the courses of that line.

Thanks

u can either go in for B.Pharma and then do M.Pharma and settle down with a good job..else u can do a diploma in pharmacy and look for a decent job..

hope this helps..
25th August 2011, 11:58 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Courses that I can do in Pharmacy field after doing 12th Non Medical?

There are basically three courses available after your school in Pharmacy field.

**First is Diploma in pharmacy which give you the idea about what is pharmacy all about with little practical knowledge.It is of 3 years Duration

**Second is Bachelor in Pharmacy which give you the whole idea about what Pharmacy is with more emphasis on Practical knowledge.It is of 4 years Duration

**Third is Doctorate in Pharmacy which is of Doctoral level and mainly involves the Clinical area.It is of 6 years Duration

Thanks!!
16th October 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

a person who does not doing complet the b.pharma in 5years.can he purchage the franchisie of the surgical company.
a pharmacy licence is compalsary to purchage the frachisei
20th October 2011, 01:31 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Courses that I can do in Pharmacy field after doing 12th Non Medical?

hi dear
Pharmacy is a noble Profession.

First is Diploma in pharmacy which give you the idea about what is pharmacy all about with little practical knowledge.It is of 3 years Duration

Second is Bachelor in Pharmacy which give you the whole idea about what Pharmacy is with more emphasis on Practical knowledge.It is of 4 years Duration

Third is Doctorate in Pharmacy which is of Doctoral level and mainly involves the Clinical area.It is of 6 years Duration
3rd November 2011, 03:29 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

**First is Diploma in pharmacy which give you the idea about what is pharmacy all about with little practical knowledge.It is of 3 years Duration

**Second is Bachelor in Pharmacy which give you the whole idea about what Pharmacy is with more emphasis on Practical knowledge.It is of 4 years Duration

**Third is Doctorate in Pharmacy which is of Doctoral level and mainly involves the Clinical area.It is of 6 years Duration
21st November 2011, 12:46 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,
In pharmacy the following courses are available , you can choose your suitable course.

best of luck
29th November 2011, 11:31 AM
litunu

27th January 2012, 09:19 AM
Rapchik007

30th June 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

After doning 12 non medical is it iis difficult to do pharmacy ?
5th August 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

is it difficult to do b pharma after 12 non medical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?