27th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?

Hello
If I want to do PhD course in Abroad
then how can I enroll myself for this?
which are the reputed universities
especially gives PhD course in Economics.
Thank you!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  4. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  6. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  10. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  13. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  16. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  17. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
1st May 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?

Where of Indian private university PhD in economics course fee is least and course duration is short?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?