27th January 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to study M.Arch in Abroad?

hello sir
I am studying B.Arch in 3rd year
but I want to do M.Arch anyehere in abroad
please let me know how to do m.arch in abroad?
what are the eligibility criteria for joing m.arch in abroad????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  2. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  3. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  7. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  8. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  9. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  10. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  11. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in GMAT?
  13. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  16. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
15th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to study M.Arch in Abroad?

To be eligible to pursue M.Arch course in Abroad, you should have passed B.Arch course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Arch course in Abroad universities, you shortly have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Arch course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?