29th January 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Previous year Honeywell placement papers?

I want to know the placement pattern of honeywell company....can u plz send me latest question papers of honey well?am so confused on the pattern..i prepare apps from R.S.Aggarwal..what are the various apps pattern for this honeywell??plz..send me...i need it urgent.

29th January 2015, 10:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Honeywell placement papers?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF HONEYWELL:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Honeywell in this post for your reference. Go through it to understand the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation for the test accordingly.

The pattern followed for Honeywell written test in the previous year is as follows,

-> Technical - 35 questions ( Different for ECE and CSE students)

-> Aptitude - 30 questions

-> C Aptitude - 20 questions

Make sure that you are well prepared for the above topics where in you need to master your college core subjects and aptitudes. Start your preparation from now on so that you will be in a better shape when Honeywell comes in for the placements.

I have also attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it when needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HoneyWell.zip(392.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 112 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 90 views)
29th January 2015, 04:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Honeywell placement papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the placement pattern of honeywell company....can u plz send me latest question papers of honey well?am so confused on the pattern..i prepare apps from R.S.Aggarwal..what are the various apps pattern for this honeywell??plz..send me...i need it urgent.
Below are the attachments of Honeywell question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?