29th January 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?

Hello
I WANT TO PURSUE M.Tech in Biotech from IIT-DELHI
after completing my Post-Graduation in Botany from Panjab University.Chandigarh. How much should
i score in GATE-ENTRANCE EXAM to get into IIT?

13th March 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?

Sir my gate score is 471(life science) & AIR -621 which college or iit I hav to apply for m.tech biotechnology..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? 49 19th December 2017 11:59 AM
What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? 23 9th August 2014 12:44 PM
Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? 2 15th March 2014 12:33 PM
Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering? 22 15th January 2014 06:45 AM
Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry? 2 10th October 2012 02:49 PM