29th January 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?

hello
can i get direct addmision in bca
in any goverment westbengal collages..?
I got 49% in 12th bioscience frm wbchse board.
Am i eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  3. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  4. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  6. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  7. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  8. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  9. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  10. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 5082 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  17. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
1st February 2015, 08:54 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?

You can do BCA from 12th Bio-science. BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.

During Admission Period of BCA, You have to fill admission form of BCA in any Government college of West Bengal.

But you have got 49% in 12th, therefore you cannot take admission in BCA Course.

Minimum percentage for BCA Course is at least 50% in 12th standard.

Best BCA College in West Bengal

Accord School of Business, Kolkata

ABS Academy, Durgapur

Advanced Institute of Modern Management & Technology

Asansol Engineering College

Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering

Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
27th April 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?

I got 82 %marks in madhyamik examination from West Bengal board and now I am a HS student with physics, chemistry, mathematics, biological science, English and bengali. I want to know how marks I have to get to admit a good government collage of BCA in West bengal.
Your early replay is highly helpful to me.
E-mail :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?