29th January 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?

I am bcom graduates,can I give police inspector exam?and what is the educational/phycial qualification of this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  2. Entrance test and physical paramaeters to join departments such as Food Inspector, Drugs Inspector and Custom Inspector?
  3. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?
  4. What type of physical tests are be conducted for girls candidate in Rjasthan police for sub inspector post?
  5. When does the vacancy open for the post of sub inspector in Assam Police?
  6. What are the physical requirement for the post of sub inspector
  7. Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?
  8. Information regarding AP police department sub inspector physical standards?
  9. When is the UP Police sub inspector physical entrance exam?
  10. Physical Requirements for Sub-Inspector of Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the physical requirement for the post of sub inspector in AP?
  12. What is the qualification of PSI entrance exam?
  13. What is the requirement to join west bengal police sub inspector post?
  14. What will be the marital status in Delhi Police Inspector for female candidate? What is the female requirement for this?
  15. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  16. When would the physical test for girls candidates be conducted by Rajasthan police for sub-inspector posts?
  17. What was the height required for the police sub inspector
  18. How to become a Police Sub Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2015, 09:30 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?

You can become Police Inspector after B.Com through UPSC Indian Police Service exam, Central Reserve Police Force.

Both exam requires Graduation from a recognized University.

Physical Standard for Police Inspector:-

Height - 170cms for General, 167cms for SC/ST

Chest - 81 (Expn:5)

100 meters race in 16 seconds

1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes

Long Jump : 3.65 meters in 3 chances

High Jump : 1.2 meters in 3 chances

Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
2nd October 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?

what is the physical criteria for the recruitment for police inspector in gujarat?
3rd October 2015, 06:59 PM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Hello,
B.com is graduate degree. For police inspector job educational criteria is graduation degree. So you can apply for a police inspector job after b.com
You should apply for SSC-CGL for inspector jobs in centre govt. Departments.
Or you directly apply to the official site of state police.
Physical requirements:
Height- 170 CM
Chest- 81cm (without expension)
86cm (with expension)
Race- 100 meter in 16 sec.
1600 meter in 6 min
Long jump - 12 foot
High jump - 4 foot

Thanks........
26th September 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have eye sight may i apply for PSI job ? Please inform me i what to become a police officer
27th October 2016, 01:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for PSI job. Your eyesight should be 6/6 & 6/9 that is the minimum distant vision with or without wearing glasses. If you have then can apply for the same or else do not apply because while going through physical fitness you will be disqualified.
10th August 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What qualification needed to become a female police officer? And what is the procedure?
10th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become sub inspector tel me sir what is the procedure to become inspector
Please send me all detail on my mail.

Thanks
[email protected]
13th March 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the process UPSC exam and where is the centre for apply ?? Please give details on mail. Mail ID [email protected]
15th March 2019, 06:01 PM
sajid98

Post Re: B.Com graduate can be a Police Inspector? What are the Physical requirement?

If have done your degree from recognise institution then you don't need to worry./ Because Bcom is a similar to graduate degree like others

The physical requirements is as below

physical requirements is: Minimum height should be 165 cms for males whereas it should be 150 cms for females (There is an exemption of 5 cms for hillmen and tribals) Chest should be 76 cms without expansion though no such requirements has been prescribed for women candidates.
3rd August 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus for subh inspector post and I also want to know the book name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?