30th January 2015, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship when I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech?

I am student in btech 3rd year ,CSE...

How can i apply for internship??

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for internship when I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
30th January 2015, 10:33 AM
madamsai

Default Re: How to apply for internship when I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech?

pursuing b.tech you can join in internship in any of the legalized company that provides internship. for this you need to form a group of people as a team of 3 or 4 members and take the permission from your college regarding and submit no objection certificate to the company.Before joining find out the complete details of the company and the project you are doing on.
30th January 2015, 01:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Nice to see that you are interested in doing internship.

Procedure to Apply for Internship:

You need Contact the company where you want to pursue your internship. First Check whether there is any internship provision followed by know the application process and the shortlist process. You need follow the steps as instructed by HR manger.

You need to take the internship letter form your college for doing an internship in such an industry for about 2-3 months.
30th January 2015, 05:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to do a small research and shortlist companies where you want to do internship or as per your area of interest and who provide internship opportunities as per your career background. You need to find out the application procedure and when they invite applications. If you do not find relevant information, you can directly contact the company for information concerning this. You can either send them email or can contact their support team or HR team personally. You need to follow the application procedure as stated by the concerned authority and complete the application procedure well before the stipulated. You should apply in many companies since application does not ensure your internship owing to the high number of applicants. Have patience and wait for the shortlisting process to get over, if selected you will be informed. Since you are from B.Tech third year, so you should try in the IT companies for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?