30th January 2015, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?

Hi,

I am studying Bsc. Physics Hons. I wish to do a government job after my graduation and at the same side I want To get the Msc Degree. Does the Indian Government have any such provisions where one can do a job and pursue a degree at the same time?

17th October 2016, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?

You can look for a correspondence degree only along with the government job, unless you are allowed by government to study regular courses. Distance mode is the best option and many professionals go for it.
Hence, you can study in distance mode from universities like IGNOU. Just you have to take time to appear for exams.
10th August 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?

Can i study by distant learning mode during my probation period in rajasthan govt. Job (lab assistant in school). What will be the formalities have to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?