31st January 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?

Hi i m mandeesh doing bds intership in ludhiana my bds is going to be completed in dec so what should i do after bds apart from mds and i have heared about mha is it a good course i there have any entrace exam for taking admission in mha and which one's are top colleges in india for mha and is there a good scope after mha

1st February 2015, 11:36 AM
anair

Default Re: Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?

If you are not very interested in pursuing MDS, you an certainly go for MHA. It is a Master's in Hospital Administration which is post-graduate course in hospital or healthcare administration.
Yes there is entrance test for MHA. Different institutes conduct their separate tests for entry to their institutes.

Some institutes that offer MHA course are:

> AIIMS
Ph: 011 2658 8700
www.aiims.edu/

> Christian Medical College, Vellore
Ph: 0416 228 2010
www.cmch-vellore.edu/

> The School of Medical Education, Kottayam
http://www.sme.edu.in/

> Amrita School of Medical Science
http:// www.aimshospital.org/
12th July 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?

I have done BDS and Master of Public health .I want to do a course in molecular oncology. Can you suggest any college and want to know the eligibility criteria of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?