30th January 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?

Dear Sir,
I am a commerce graduate with 49.55% from Calcutta University.I have passed out in 2013.Now i want to pursue MBA or PGDM.I dont have any work experience.Does the job of salesman will be counted as work experience.Iwant to know the B-schools offering MBA or PGDM that do not require 50% as their eligibilty criteria for pursuing MBA or PGDM ?.

I will be highly obliged if you look into this and provide a solution to my problem at the earliest.

Thanking You

Warm Regards

Md.Waquas
(MBA aspirant)

6th February 2015, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?

You can apply for GMAT if you have got less than 50% marks in Graduation. If you are manage to get a excellent score in GMAT then you can get admission in some top MBA colleges in India. Most of the top MBA colleges in India accept GMAT score. Therefore, don't worry and be prepared for the exam.

You can apply for admission in following colleges

1. KS School of Business Management, Navrangpura (Gujarat), Gujarat University, Navrangpura , Navrangpura (Ahmedabad Dist.) - 380009

2. Institute of Science Poona's Institute of Business Management and Research (IBMR), Pune (Maharashtra), Survey No. 130, Mumbai - Bangalore Highway, Opposite old Wakad Police Chowkey, Wakad , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411057

3. NR Institute of Business Management (GLS MBA), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Gujarat Law Society Campus, Ellisbridge , Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad Dist.) - 380006

4. GD Goenka School of Management, Gurgaon (Haryana), GD Goenka Education City, Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna , Gurgaon (Gurgaon Dist.) - 122003

5. School of Management - National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)
Warangal (Warangal Dist.) - 506001

6. Great Eastern Management School (GEMS), Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), Y.V.S Towers, Tirumala Bye Pass Road, Opp Sai Baba Temple , Tirupati (Chittoor Dist.) - 517501
6th February 2015, 09:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a commerce graduate with 49.55% from Calcutta University.I have passed out in 2013.Now i want to pursue MBA or PGDM.I dont have any work experience.Does the job of salesman will be counted as work experience.Iwant to know the B-schools offering MBA or PGDM that do not require 50% as their eligibilty criteria for pursuing MBA or PGDM ?.

I will be highly obliged if you look into this and provide a solution to my problem at the earliest.

Thanking You

Warm Regards

Md.Waquas
(MBA aspirant)

The minimum mark required for MBA differs from college to college. Most of the colleges require 50% marks at Graduation level. However, you may have a chance to get admission for MBA through Management quota. Here, I am listing you the best MBA colleges in India.

Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute Of Managment Studies and Research - Navi Mumbai - Maharastra
College Type: CoEdu - Private
University: Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Since: 1984
College Address: Sector No. 8, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA - 400614
City: Mumbai
State: Maharashtra
Contact Number: Tel : 022 - 27572433, 27562582
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

Chetana s RK Institute Of Management and Research Mumbai
College Type: CoEdu - Trust
University: AICTE
Since: 1981
College Address: Survey No. 341, Govt. Colony, Bandra - East, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA - 400051
Contact Number: Tel : (91 22) 26513346, 26516643 / Fax : (91 22) 26406172
Email: [email protected]

ICFAI Business School (IBS) - Mumbai - Maharashtra
University: Autonomous
Since: 1995
College Address: Hiranandani Knowledge Park, Opp. Hiranandani Hospital, Off.Technology Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA - 400076
Contact Number: Tel : 022-40434343, / Fax : 022-25700866

Indian Educational Society Management College - Mumbai - Mahrastra
College Type: CoEdu - Government
University: University of Mumbai
Since: 1996
College Address: "Vishwakarma" M.D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul, 791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA - 400050
Contact Number: Tel : 022 - 61378325/ 326/ 329/ 330

International Institute Of Advance Marketting - Mumbai - Maharastra
University: Autonomous
Since: 1994
College Address: 1 Martin Lui,Sitladevi Temple Road,Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA - 400016
Contact Number: Tel : 022- 422 7721 or 432 7106
30th June 2023, 02:58 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

While the majority of B-Schools in India require a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation for admission to MBA or PGDM programs, there are some institutes that may have relaxed criteria or consider other factors for admission.

It is important to note that the specific admission criteria can change from year to year, so it is advisable to check the official websites of the respective institutes for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Here are a few B-Schools in India that may consider candidates with less than 50% in graduation:

National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU-DE)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Distance Learning
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL)
IGNOU School of Management Studies
Amity University Distance Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?