30th January 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism?

I have completed my BTA KACD. Currently I am doing masters of tourism Administration from KUD. Please guide me.

1st October 2016, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Ministry of Tourism:

You are eligible to get job in Ministry of Tourism after completion of Master's in Tourism Administration course. Basically there are many courses available in Tourism field. They include,

>> Bachelor in Tourism Studies

>> Master of Tourism Administration

>> M.A in Tourism Management

>> Master in Travel Administration

>> Some of other PG Diploma courses

As you are pursuing Master of Tourism Administration course, yes there will be good number of job opportunities in Tourism field after completion of studies.
24th December 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism?

I would like to know the exact procedure to join in Ministry of Tourism India in some officer post after completing MBA in tourism. Could someone please help me out in cracking the right path?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?