3rd June 2010, 10:14 AM
Abhilash1

If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?

hello frnds...i have 1 yr gap b\w intermediate and Btech..will this affect me in interviews???
if yes,then how should i tackle?
i have completed btech 3rd year...i got 81% in SSC,91% in Intermediate n 70% in Btech..!!!

21st May 2011, 03:59 PM
alphagamma

Default Re: If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?

Hurray dude!!!!
No effect is there.......Its just a myth prevailing in the society which is forwarded by others in a chaining pattern without doing its investigation......
1 yr. gap is permitted for the exam preparations as most of the students do but not more than that.The interviewers know that very well. Don't worry for that.
Good Luck for the Interview!!!
21st May 2011, 04:29 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?

You have scored a good percentage in all your academics & so there is no chance for you to be cross-questioning about your one year gap.

As most of the companies prefers the qualities of a student & if you furnish all the task to them at right time then nobody will care about these gaps.So your interviews will not harm you in your reputation.

But still if some company want to know this then don't try to mislead them.Simply straight forward the main cause & become the master as only biased information can put you in trouble.
21st May 2011, 10:13 PM
utkarsh26

Hi,
No it's nt gonna effect you in the interview.Since takin a 1yr drop is common now dayz.Every other student want's a best college for himself/herself so he takes time to give his/her best shot.
Best of of luck for the life ahead you.
19th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hai frnds i have 1 yr gap between intermediate and btech will this affect me in interviews???
i secured 75%in ssc and intermediate 59.9 and btech 68%
27th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai frnds i have 1 yr gap between intermediate and btech will this affect me in interviews???
i secured 75%in ssc and intermediate 59.9 and btech 68%
ghfhfgh
11th July 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How do i tackle Interview question about my i year gap....i have scored throughout above 78%marks
%
11th July 2011, 09:56 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhilash1 View Post
hello frnds...i have 1 yr gap b\w intermediate and Btech..will this affect me in interviews???
i have completed btech 3rd year...i got 81% in SSC,91% in Intermediate n 70% in Btech..!!!
dear friend,
your one year gap between intermediate and b.tech is not going to harm you in interviews. it is just that, sometimes the interviewer may ask that what have you done in that one year gap. at that time you must have a strong reason for your year gap. but if you are not having any then also it will not affect your interview.
14th August 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i have 2 year gap between metric and diploma? what can i say in interview
7th February 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hi,i had two year gap between 12th and b.tech 1st year.now i am 3rd year from nit allahabad.will it effect my campus placement?
My 10th per. Is 85 and 12th is 88 and b.tech is 9 pointer.
18th September 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 year gap between class 11 and 12....I secured 88% in 10 th and 77% in 12..and have 80% in b.tech till 3rd year....can I apply for UST GLOBAL?
30th November 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have already take a gap in b/w 10 and 11,after that in b/w 12 and b.tech 1st year,Is there any problem in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?