2nd February 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?

How to prepare for 10th board exams? I am a student of Basant Public School Dhani Bhalkhi Majra Rewari.

2nd February 2015, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?

Tips to Prepare for 10th Standard Board Examinations :-

1. To crack any examination whether it is 10th or 12th standard examination,you need to prepare a proper schedule in such a way that you can revise your syllabus.

2. Practice Mathematics subject daily at least one hour every day and learn all the basic formulas and important theorems from Mathematics subject.

3. Try to focus on Grammar part to score good marks in English.

4. Refer previous years question papers to know about the model of examination paper.

5. Practice as many as Model papers, so, that you can test your ability of scoring maximum marks in end examinations.

By following all the above mentioned tips, you can definitely score more than 90% marks in your 10th standard board examinations.
23rd January 2017, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?

This year everything is changed in the 10th which type of questions are coming no idea..so there's no use of practicing the previous questions so how to prepare I mean the perfect schedule which I can get 90 percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?