2nd February 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?

No Gap-Backlog in Graduation, what it mean exactly?
Does it mean, No backlog @ the time of graduation?
I had 2 backlog in 3 & 4 semester but i have solved it in 2nd attempt i don't have any backlog at the time of graduation! I mean in 7th sem i have cleared my blocks shoul i apply for the job??
They said
No Gap - Backlog in graduation.

Please answer today

Related Questions:
  1. How to explain a year gap in education?
  2. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  3. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  5. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  6. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  7. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  8. What is the scope after completing B.Tech Computer Science?
  9. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  10. After scoring 6.65 in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 76% in 12th can I sit for on campus recruitment for TCS?
  11. How to prepare for HCL recruitment exam?
  12. Can I apply for Tata Motors, JCB and JINDAL being a candidate having secured 67% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 68% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  13. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  14. Eligibility for software companies after 76.5% ,73% and 55% in B.E EEE(8th semester), 12 and 10th standard?
  15. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  16. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for Wipro, HCL campus selection after scoring 60% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 72% in B.Tech?
  18. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
2nd February 2015, 12:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?

GAP-BACKLOG GRADUATION:

There is no exact word as like Gap-backlog in college terms it's either gap in studies or backlogs so "Gap-backlog" means both that is gap in study or any backlogs.

So, you have already cleared the subjects which is good and if you have any gap between studies which means you took a break between then you won't be eligible to apply for the job.
11th September 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?

I have two year gap after my graduation due to financial problem...how can i do admission to post graduation(M.sc,MBA) now ?
8th October 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I was enrolled for my degree in B.E but after first year due to backlogs I was not promoted to my second year of the course. I had to clear my backlogs for getting to second year.
I have completed my course now in 2019.
Is it a gap in education or arrear or break??
15th March 2021, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

after completion of 1st year in graduation (b.com) i got a drop drop in second year and then i re appeared and now i am graduate with 64%. so am i eligible to do mba.. will it effect my career?
27th February 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Supports my degree is complete 4the semesters I have back log in 2rs semester can I apply for govt jab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?