2nd February 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

After 12th Arts in which subject should I do Bachelor degree?

I want to ask that aft my 12 by arts in which subject i shud do my bachelor degree which should b use full and more helpfull for IAS ..

2nd February 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th Arts in which subject should I do Bachelor degree?

After completion of 12th standard with Arts stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.A course. You can get direct admission in B.A course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board except some colleges which conducts an entrance test for providing admission in B.A course. You can also appear in IAS examination after completion of your Bachelor's degree course in Arts stream from a recognised university.
3rd February 2015, 02:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask that aft my 12 by arts in which subject i shud do my bachelor degree which should b use full and more helpfull for IAS ..
There are various graduate courses available after completing 12th Arts. Here, I have listed your few Graduation courses to do after completing 12th standard.

- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Candidates should pass the 10+2 or intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Candidates who wish to seek admission in B. A courses, must have an aggregate of 50% from a recognized university.,

- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Candidates must have passed Intermediate or 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.

You can operate any above Graduation course to be eligible for the IAS entrance exam. Any Graduation students are eligible to apply for the IAS entrance exam. There are no minimum marks required for the IAS entrance exam.

For more Information, please visit here - www.upsc.gov.in/
11th April 2015, 01:03 PM
amanshrivastava98

There are many courses you can pursue after 12th Arts.

Some of them and the most popular one are as follows :

* BCom (Bachelor of Commerce.)

* BA (Bachelor of Arts)

* BBA (Bachelor of Administration)

* BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) etc.
15th April 2015, 03:00 PM
Ashwakh

After completion of 12th in Arts , you can go for B.A . Since you are from Arts background in 12th , it is good to go for the B.A . The subjects in B.A. you will get easily understood with your foundation in 12th arts.

After your B.A also , there are many job oppurtunities.
~ You can apply for the Defence jobs and Entrance exams to join in defence services.

* you can apply for the NCC MEN (if you are male) or NCC WOMEN (if you are female) in Indian army
Maximum age limit for the post is 25 years
To apply for the post , you shouldhave completed graduation from a Recognised university

* You can apply for cds exam to join in defence services.
cds = combined defence service

for navy , age shouldbe in between 19-22 years
for airforce , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years
for army , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
for ota , age shouldbe in between 19-25 years

* You can also apply for other government exams and posts like ,

Subinspector of police post
Civil services exam
Ibps bank clerk exam
Sbi bank clerk exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?