2nd February 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?

SIR,
I AM VEDASRUTI PAL FROM INDIA, STUDYING MSc.IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY.I AM INTERESTED IN PERSUING PhD FROM GERMANY IN SCHOLARSHIP BASIS.I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED,IF YOU KINDLY GIVE SOME INFORMATIONS AND THE BEST COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES.
THANKING YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
VEDASRUTI

Related Questions:
  1. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  3. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  4. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  5. List of colleges which offers M.Sc(Chemistry) in Germany?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  8. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  9. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  10. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  11. How can I proceed further to do Ph.D in Germany or any other country after doing PG in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  14. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  15. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  16. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  17. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  18. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?