2nd February 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello
I want to go abroad n i have done bsc nursing.
so i just wanted to knw that is bsc nursing
enough for doing Msc Nursing in abroad
or i should do some speciality course ?????

28th November 2016, 09:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

Yes, B Sc.nursing is enough if you are aspiring for higher studies in abroad . You can definitely pursue post graduation in nursing in abroad after your B.Sc. nursing course. There is no need of any special or additional course provided you had completed the course as full time. You will need to appear and score well in the entrance exams based on which the institutes of the country in which you are interested to pursue the course take admission.
3rd July 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

What is the process for registration in nursing in Uk after completion of Bsc nursing in India ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?